We are offering a very limited run of our take on this quintessentially British classic that can be delivered (see below) or collected from our restaurant.
- Scones, clotted cream & Forage Jam
- Lashings of finger sandwiches (5 x stunning fillings)
- Almond & hazelnut dacquoise, Yorkshire rhubarb, pistachio buttercream
- Woodruff & vanilla macaron, with Mexican marigold cream
- Maple & pecan sourdough treacle tart with sorrel crème fraîche
- Orange choux bun with blood orange curd & Italian meringue
- Layered chocolate & cherry brownie
- Fen Farm Baron Bigod, foraged 3 cornered leek & red onion tart
- Foraged mugwort sausage roll with seeds
- Chicken & foraged wild mushroom terrine, mushroom ketchup
- Also includes some local Suffolk Tea!
The Afternoon Tea is limited to the following postcode zones for delivery:
Zone 0: Click & Collect from our Restaurant – IP309JG.
Zone 1: Suffolk Coastal – (IP10 / IP11 / IP12 / IP13 / IP15 / IP16 / IP17 / IP18 / IP19)
Zone 2: Ipswich & Stowmarket – (IP1 / IP2 / IP3 / IP4 / IP5 / IP6 / IP7 / IP8 / IP9 / IP14)
Zone 3: Bury St. Edmunds (IP29 / IP30 / IP31 / IP32 / IP33)
Zone 4: Ely / Thetford (CB6 / CB7 / IP24 / IP27 / IP28)
Zone 5: Newmarket & South Cambs (CB7 / CB8 / CB9 / CB21 / CB22 / CB25)
Zone 6: Cambridge Central (CB1 / CB2 / CB3 / CB4)
Zone 7: Greater Cambridge (CB23 / CB24)
If you are outside of this area and cannot ‘click and collect’ from our restaurant then please contact us and let us know your details and we will see what we can do.
Delivery / Click & Collect Date – boxes can be collected on the 13th or 14th March and once you have placed your order we will contact you nearer the time to confirm delivery & collection times/dates.
If you are collecting – please ensure you select ‘Local Pickup’ on the checkout page!.